703-430-1840 | 45720 Woodland Road Suite 100 Sterling, VA 20166
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Towing Special!view coupon
Free Towing within a 35 mile radius when you spend $500 or more in repairs.
Owner Miguel of Latinos Auto is by far the most professional and accommodating mechanic that I have worked with in a very long time. I have worked with quite a few mechanics and car professionals during my time and Miguel is at the top of my list. Please allow me to explain. My 2016 Ford Expedition needed a complete engine replacement, but the challenge was that I had a warranty through Car Shield. If you ever had an auto warranty through a 3rd party then you will understand that nothing is easy and Car Shield is NOT an easy company to deal with. Matter of fact, I had taken my truck to two dealership and another garage and all three gave up dealing with Car Shield. One garage said they will not conduct work on any vehicles covered by Car Shield. I had the reached the end of my patience with Car Shield and was ready to just sell my truck to a junk yard when I saw a bright yellow and red sign LATINO AUTO on the street just down from another garage that gave up on me and Car Shield. From personal experience, i always find Latinos to be some of the hardest working people on the planet doing jobs that no one else wants to do so I figured that a place bearing the name LATINO Auto must be good. Upon meeting Miguel, it was evident that he was willing to work with me and most importantly with Car Shield. From when I first dropped off the vehicle to when it was finished took about 35 days...most of that time spent dealing and working with Car Shield. Every step of the way, Car Shield needed pictures, information, etc, etc..and Miguel patiently worked to send them everything they needed. It was as if Car Shield was hoping I would give up. However, I was determined to have Car Shield cover the engine replacement, but having the right mechanic was the important thing. Any other mechanic would have probably given up..but,not Miguel. Together, we both tagged team against Car Shield and after a drawn out process, Car Shield and I finally came to an agreement where about 2/3 of the cost for an engine replacement was covered by them. Once the new engine finally arrived, Miguel single handedly installed the new engine in less than 3 days. Now, my Expedition runs better than before all thanks to Miguel. If not for Miguel and his patience to deal with the many requirements by Car Shield, I would not be where I am today. I highly recommend Miguel for any and all of your automotive repairs. The fact that he was able to remove an old engine and replace it all by himself speaks to his expertise. Thank you Miguel for a job well done. Muchas Gracias my friend!. Ron P. FIE'EIKI AZ resident living in VA.