- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Towing Special!view coupon
Free Towing within a 15 mile radius when you spend $500 or more in repairs.
Kristy A, 01/07/2020
After calling 3 different places and being quoted very high prices I came across Latinos. They were very affordable. It's a small chop shop with no frills. However. Miguel was honest and not pushy. It is so hard to find honest, high quality, and affordable car shops in NOVA. This place has a for life customer